Microsoft released Office app for iOS that allows Office 365 subscribers to access, view and edit Word, Excel and Powerpoint docs which are on Cloud storage including SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro or SharePoint.
- Edit – You can make quick edits to Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
- Documents Remain Intact – Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
- Edit While Offline – Your device doesn’t have to be continuously connected to the network to work on an Office document that is stored online. You can view and edit recently used documents even while you’re offline. Your changes will be saved online when your device reconnects to the network or to Wi-Fi.
- Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
- Comments – You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
- Share – When you’re done with your edits or comments, simply send the document in email or save it to SkyDrive or SharePoint.
Office Mobile for Office 365 Subscribers app for iPhone and iPod Touch is available free for download but you must have an Office 365 subscription to use it.