Google has released Google Docs app for Android that is available at Marketplace for download. Google Docs app allows users to create, edit, share and upload documents from their smart phones and tablets.
According to Google official blog:
“Using the app and your phone’s camera, you can turn photos with text into editable Google documents with the power of optical character recognition (OCR). Just create a new ‘Document from Photo’ or select the camera icon from the widget, and your converted document will appear in your documents list shortly after you snap the picture. You can also convert photos already stored on your phone by sharing them with the Google Docs app. OCR does a pretty good job capturing unformatted text in English.”
Google Docs Android App Features
- Designed for Android to save you time finding your docs
- Edits to your documents appear to collaborators in seconds
- Make quick changes to spreadsheets
- View your documents, PDFs, images and more.
- Upload and convert files to the Google Docs format
- Take a photo of printed text and convert it to a Google document
- Share docs with your phone’s contacts
Google Docs app is compatible for devices running over Android 2.1+. You can download Google Docs app for Android through integrated link or via QR code below.
If you do not know how to install apps on Android through QR code then hit the integrated link.